- Matt: Can we start listening to Christmas music now?
- Me: I've been secretly listening to Christmas music for a week :D
- Matt: Same here. Haters gonna hate.
Like thousands of others I’ve been accepted to the Star Wars: The Old Republic test weekend… my reaction?
Only Star Wars could pull me away from Zelda!
Which class will you be playing in SWTOR?
- (I had to wait until after I got off work to play Zelda on Sunday since I worked at the crack of dawn before any video game stores were open.)
- Me: Wait... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!? Why the hell would I need a wii remote plus to play?!? I used this same wiimote to play Twilight Princess! I only dust off whatever Nintendo system we're on every couple of years for Zelda! That's it, this is the stupidest... damn... f*ck... GAH!
- BF: You're so cute when you nerd-rage *kiss*
- Me: Hmph. Get in the car.
Bring you new energy by day
May the moon,
Soulfully restore you by night
May the rain,
Wash away your worries
May the breeze,
Blow new strength into your being
May you walk,
Gently through the world and know its beauty all the days of your life.” —Apache Blessing (via elige)
I waited for years, listened how you promised you’d change, and then one day I realized, waiting isn’t love.
Got on tumblr…
WOO! I have a message!!!
Oh wait…. it’s just spam.. D:
ASK ME ANYTHING.
I’m hurting someone else I care about.
I find a small measure of happiness or burst of joy and then reality comes crashing down saying “Oh, in case you somehow forgot, you’re not allowed to be happy.”
Date went fucking great.
Had a fantastic time.
In the words of Dr. Hammer, corporate tool:
“Not my usual, but nice.”
And seriously, my usual usually ends up unhealthily obsessed with me, or punching my heart in the face. Maybe it’s time for a change.
I won’t say no to free sushi… therefore I have stumbled headfirst into a date tonight.
When did guys start thinking my awkwardness was endearing and stop treating me like a nerdy social pariah? Oh well.. I’ll probably have to tell him that I’m really fucked up after three years with my ex and really not ready for a relationship… I dunno. Maybe we’ll hit it off and everything will be awesome. Sushi will be tasty though ^^
(P.S. thanks to ViciousVivisect I’ve started watching Doctor Who! I LOVE IT.)